How would you like to increase your sales by 29%? Sure, every company would, but how can it be done? The answer is pretty simple. Use and utilize the right CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) system.
Through your entire sales funnel from lead generation to customer conversion to selling more to your existing clients, you have holes where people fall out. The more employees involved in the process, the more holes you will have and the less customer and sales you will create because you do not have a central hub to track everything. A good CRM system not only tracks everything but notifies the right person at the right time of what they need to do to move the person to the next step in the funnel, sealing up the holes.
So you may be thinking, “That’s great, but how do I get everyone in my company using it properly? A CRM is only as good as the information put into it?” Here are some tips to help:
7 Ideas To implement A CRM System Properly
- Get Those Who Will Be Using the CRM the Most Involved in the Decision Making Process – The best way to get everybody on board with your decision to move to a CRM is to let them have a say in it. They will part of the process and will become your best advocates for the system, instead of putting it down behind you back.
- Start Off with a Simple System- If you make the system too complicated in the beginning people will get frustrated and not use it to its full potential. You can always expand the system, and its functionalities as everyone gets to use it and like it.
- Does the CRM Integrate with Other Key Systems? Before you even purchase the system, you need to make sure that it will be compatible with everything else you are using. Trying to integrate two systems that don’t function well together will only make your employees aggravated, and they will choose one over the other leaving gaps.
- Mobile Device Friendly- If your business relies on field agents to produce sales, then you need the system to be mobile friendly so they can use it on the go. A lot of time and effort is wasted if the salesperson has to come back to the company to be able to access data and update systems.
- Have Top Executives Use It – When the top people in your company are using the CRM, it will encourage all employees to use it. It instills confidence and creates a camaraderie between all level of staff.
- Make it a Fun Competition with Rewards – Create a spirit of fun when implementing the systems. Have rewards for those who use it the most and get results from it. Post the results so everyone can see and make the prizes worth the effort.
- TRAINING & SUPPORT!!! This is the most important one of all. If you want everyone using the system to its fullest, then you must provide a high level of training and a support system for when they have problems or questions. You need to include this in your budget for the system. You can’t expect great results when you don’t give your staff the tools they need to succeed.
As you can see it is important to not only buy the right CRM system but also work with a company that will provide the personal help and support you need to implement it. Unify is a comprehensive contact management system for mortgage companies that provides integrated features and functions that are essential to increasing profitability and streamlining the sales process. If you would like to see how we can offer everything your mortgage company needs, then schedule a personal demo today!